Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer Harvest Ravioli with lemon Cream sauce and Field Roast

As you can tell I have a love affair with this ravioli currently.
YUM

Remember my "Lemon Cream Sauce"?

Well, just picture that, over Ravioli, and some sauteed Field Roast Apple Sage Sausage.

Yep, you're right, heaven.

THE OMNI AGREED!

The sausage was crumbled and sauteed and while not an actual "sausage texture, it added something phenomenal flavor wise. The sauce really lightens up the dish, rather than a heavy cream the lemon brings a light summery flavor to the table.


2 comments:

  1. I think I'm drooling! My favorite food looks like it just went up a notch or too. By the way, what does omni stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "omnivorous" aka meat and vegetable eater. It's a way to note which foods my vegan/vegetarian followers will NOT want to look at =)

    ReplyDelete