Monday, October 18, 2010

This Weeks Menu

Okay so I am desperately hoping to get "back in the saddle" this week and re focus and update this daily.

Sunday : Left overs from Saturday night's dinner out

Monday: Spaghetti with salad and mini French breads (rolls from the linked recipe, loaded with EB and garlic)

Tuesday: Omnivore night, Roast with potatoes and carrots

Wednesday: "Chicken" Cordon Bleu with rice

Thursday: Grilled cheese and Tomato Bisque

I will probably omit pictures of tonights but perhaps not perhaps I will just "embellish" on what I have made before

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, looks so yummy! I can practically taste the melted cheese on top just looking at the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were pretty darn good! Not very "pretty" but certainly tasty and very very easy. I think a little breading would have really kicked it up a notch but I'm not sure about breading in the crockpot

    ReplyDelete