Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beefless Dip (with beef-less tips and portobello)

Since I made the man French dip last night I opted for a beef-less dip for me, which made perfect sense since I was making more home made baguettes.

I made it VERY reminiscent of the "No beef Dip" from last week, and of course made the same delicious baguettes from that night too.

Changes I made
- no added salt
- Added 5 Gardien beef-less tips (for added protein and texture, and to use it up in general)

The results were D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S. Even my beloved liked it, his exact words were "man that's pretty dang good."

I cooked down the onions and green peppers (added more of each this time) once almost done added the sliced Portobello, removed to a plate and then cooked the beef-less tips, as they were cooking cut them down (shredded so to speak) added in vegan Worcestershire sauce and added back in the veggies..



The result was pure vegan deliciousness

1 comment:

  1. It almost sounds like poetry:) (beef-less dips with beef-less tips...) I'm serious about hiring you to make my lunches for school!

    ReplyDelete