Wednesday, September 15, 2010

French Dip (Omni)

Once of my husbands favorite meals ever has to be French Dip. In fact, I used to make it for him back when I worked at Sun and Surf Cafe.

Last night I thought I would indulge that craving of his since he has been studying so hard for class...

Ingredients
Roast (any cut of your choosing)
marinade (I used Soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, a dash of mesquite and red wine. DRY RUB; Johnnys, gourmet burger, Montreal steak.)

Dry rub roast and let sit for a day or at least a few hours. Cover with liquid marinade let sit overnight if possible.



Place roast marinade and enough water to cover in the crock pot. Cook on low for about 10 hours (or high for around 5)



Remove and shred

Serve on a baguette and with Au Ju.   (and yes once again I forgot to take a picture =) )

No comments:

Post a Comment