Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Thai Pork, this was pretty dang tasty
* One(2 pound) boneless pork loin, fat trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
* 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
* 1/2 cup prepared Stir Fry sauce
* 2 T rice vinegar
* 1 t red pepper flakes
* 3 cloves garlic
* Chopped green onions (about 1/2 cup)
* roasted chop peanuts (about 1/4 cup)
*1 lime sliced into wedges
Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place all ingredients except for peanut butter and garnishes in the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 8-9 hours.
Before serving, remove pork and cut up.
Toss pork back in slow cooker and coat with sauce.