Friday, January 17, 2014

Cauliflower Bake

First, Sorry for the total lack of photo. I went to a meeting for a potential preschool for my son so I made it and rushed out the door.

Super Yummy and cheap.

 Medium head cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces = 2.69 (I did have about 1 cup left over however)
1 16oz container cottage cheese = 1.58
3 TBS arrowroot powder or GF flour (or glutened flour if you choose)
1 Cup cheddar, shredded =.73 (If you figure 4 cups to one lb of my 2 lb block @ 5.78)

Total = $5

Preheat oven to 350*
Steam Cauliflower about 5-6 minutes.
Combine Cauliflower cottage cheese flour and salt and pepper in an 8x8 casserole dish. top with cheese and bake 30 minutes. Eat, and relish the ooey gooey goodness.

We had this with side salad. It fed 3 adults and one 2 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment