Monday, September 26, 2011

Lemony Muffins

these were so so delicious, I simply can't stop eating them, I also have a hard time staying out of the batter, lucky for me it's vegan. They may not be "perfect" looking but my tummy sure doesn't mind.

I took two raspberry ones to my mom and her response was "oh man, what a great surprise to my mouth! Mouth-watering wonderful. THANK YOU."
Ha, does it get much better than that?



In Raspberry -
(you'll see my first try here)


Ingredients included:
Raspberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract, wheat flour, white flour, soy milk, coconut milk yogurt in raspberry, salt, sugar and baking soda (see link above for measurements)












Blue Berry

Ingredients Included:
Blueberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract, wheat flour, white flour, soy milk, coconut milk yogurt in blueberry, salt, sugar and baking soda (see link above for measurements)
















Blackberry







Ingredients Included:
Blackberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract, wheat flour, white flour, soy milk, coconut milk yogurt in vanilla, salt, sugar and baking soda (see link above for measurements)








The "Other Omni" tried the blackberry one and was very impressed. I sent all three with my omni to get his perspective tonight, but regardless I know I will be living off of these for some time. YUM

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love baking with So Delicious coconut milk yogurt? I use their coconut milk instead of soy milk, too, and it makes the texture of everything wonderful. How clever to add a lemony flavor to berry muffins! I will definitely try that when I make my next batch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut Milk certainly is a treat! So glad to have it in my arsenal.

    ReplyDelete