Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lemon Temph

Yes I said Temph. You meat eaters are shaking in your boots I know. I was too. That, is honesty.

However it was DELICIOUS! So stinking good I plan to serve a different recipe my omni tomorrow, and hopefully it will be equally as delicious.

Seriously, meat eater or not, try it. (unless you are allergic to soy, however I do think they have a soy free one too)

I used half the amount of Temph suggested so I kinda made my own twist

4 oz temph cut into cubes - small
3.5 tsp wheat free tamari
1 lemon zested and juiced - med/large
2 cloves garlic, minced and pressed. - large
2 tsp olive oil
additional oil for sauteing

Marinate temph for 20-30 minutes. then saute in a skillet over medium/low heat with extra oil, careful to not burn.

I served mine with lightly steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots and Quinoa with a little vegetable bullion mixed in.


I was so pleasantly surprised, I simply can't get over it, I have already re-heated half the leftovers and STILL good, that is important to me, something that can go from the fridge to my tummy and taste as good if not better than the original

No comments:

Post a Comment