Monday, January 3, 2011

Italian Herb Rolls

Okay I have made these twice. Once followed the recipe to an almost T and they were GREAT! This time I loaded them up with Gluten-y flour and they were, less great. I think the Wheat Flour did it as wheat flour tends to need quite a bit more loving then this recipe calls for.
The recipe it's self is gluten, dairy and egg free and out of "The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook" by Alissa Segersten and Tom Malterre MS, CN.

WHEN I make these again I will use only all purpose unbleached flour or stick to the Gluten free method.
The require only 20 minutes rise time and 20 minutes bake time, as well as no kneading so they are pretty awesome
I will post the recipe when I make them again and are worth posting the actual recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment