Saturday, December 18, 2010

Best sandwich ever, but I didn't make it

Avenue Bread.

I had never been there until yesterday and boy was I in for a surprise. Not only did the smell of fresh baking bread fill my nose, but the OPTIONS!!

Jessica introduced me and I must admit I have a new obsession.

I got the Garden Deluxe
basil, red pepper, cucumbers, sprouts, lettuce, tomato, balsamic vinaigrette, red onion, and spicy hummus on their home made multi grain bread.



It. Was. To. Die. For.

Jessica had their Gourmet Egg sandwich I believe
Bacon, Gorgonzola, spinach, tomato and egg on a rosemary English muffin (again home made)
I believe hers was equally as tasty.
The Prices weren't bad as the portions were HUGE (okay well mine was) and now I want one, in my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment