Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pepperocini Beef?

Sounds enticing, for beef eaters anyhow. Well I stumbled on the idea while lurking over at allrecipes.com. Pretty basic, we'll have to see how it turns out!


Ingredients:
Beef roast
1/2 large jar pepperocinis and juice.


Method. Put in crock pot and cook 9-10 hours (low for the whole, or high for half and low the other half).


Of course the original recipe called for Garlic, but I forgot/omitted it, due to... well.. forgetfulness, but I am okay with it since eating a lot of Garlic lowers your blood pressure and I certainly don't need any help there right now and garlic seems to be a massive staple in my world.


I served this on fresh hoagies with melted swiss and a side of Au Jus, the husband once again said he would like to eat this 3 times a week, so there is the review!

No comments:

Post a Comment