Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wild Salmon with Lemon, Garlic and Thyme

Sounds fancy? We had it with steamed veggies with a sprinkle of horseradish cheddar and fresh corn on the cob.

It was VERY VERY easy.

Ever heard of the book " Whole Life Nutrition"? IF not you really should check it out. My wonderful sisters Mother and Father in law got it for me and I read it cover to cover, yes really, more than once. I have no idea why we never started making tons of recipes out of it, other than my beloved omni was scared of the term "Gluten Free".

Well, he is not scared of this cook book anymore.

I wont give the whole recipe as I feel that is stealing, and think I have to respectfully decline to do so, but I will share the ingredients I used.

1 lb or so Wild Salmon (My Omni just went on a fishing trip, so it was pretty stinking fresh)
Lemon, Garlic, Thyme, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Black Pepper.

The veggies were yellow and purple cauliflower and broccoli with horseradish cheddar, and corn.




No comments:

Post a Comment