Friday, September 9, 2011

Spinach and Egg White Scramble

I think I mentioned my darling is eating more "P90X" style? If not he is. Here is a scramble we made.

Egg whites (I used one full egg for every three egg whites.)
1 large cup Spinach
1/2 cup tomato, diced
1/4 cup red bell pepper, seeded and diced
Milk (2 TBS for 8 eggs)
Sea Salt and Black Pepper

Saute toms, spinach and pepper in a bit of water until spinach begins to wilt. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Mix egg whites and whole eggs with a smidge of milk in a bowl. Pour into skillet and cook until almost set, begin to move mixture to allow the un cooked portion to reach the bottom, add in veggies and cook until done.



I also cooked another one today but added fresh corn and a bit of feta cheese and garlic

No comments:

Post a Comment