Sunday, April 24, 2011

Menu - ish

Well I know I haven't made everything that was on my last menu, but I know that if I make dinner tonight and tomorrow I will have just about made them all *wink* I MIGHT try freezing that fresh asparagus and making the soup when my beloved can enjoy it made fresh, which may be this coming weekend.

SO I decided to search out a few more. I have been reading so much about RAW food and looking at recipes I was really planning to try some, and soon. I still may, but at the moment a few other "easy keepers" (aka made for one) keep popping into my mind, also those that can be made rather quickly. I seem to be awfully tired when I get home from work these days.

Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Spuds - vegetarian

Pesto Stuffed Spuds - vegetarian (possibly vegan, haven't decided yet)

Spinach Basil Pesto over Zucchini Noodles - RAW Vegan

Portobello Pizza - Vegetarian (no dough)

Mushroom Bagel Bake - Vegetarian

Something interesting to note, is that for once, I managed to incorporate multiple recipes that use one common ingredient, that would be pesto sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment