Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake

So I was craving some good baking, and we all know how much I LOVE pumpkin pie. So while prowling other blogs I stumbled across this


Well the recipe was easy enough in the blender to mix up, in my oven it seemed to take a bit longer to bake than the recipe states.


Pre-bake





















It was "okay". I thought I tasted more of the tofutti cream cheese and lemon than pumpkin (although that could be due to pregnant taste buds). 
I think next time I will omit the tofutti and up the pumpkin to see if it gives me a bit more of the pumpkin flavor I was looking for. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I did happen to pick myself up a little Christmas present (The joy of Vegan Baking) and she has a different recipe that calls for less soy, so I am really looking forward to trying hers!

    ReplyDelete