Sunday, May 10, 2015

Oatmeal

I don't like oatmeal. At least I told myself I didn't. If that was a breakfast I would opt not to eat.
Turns out. I DO like oatmeal. A lot. Considering I am still on the fence about grains I am not sure how that really makes me feel.

So far I have had it 3 times on the ultimate reset. I am going to share all three. I loved them all, and all for different reasons.

1 cup water
1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats.

Boil water, add oats and cook for 5 minutes stirring often.

Then I added 3 oz grassfed yogurt. (Picture one shows a 6 oz container, I mixed half of this in and reserved the other hald) This yogurt had a but of pure maple syrup added to it. If you are using a plain yogurt you could add 1 tsp or so of maple syrup if you needed.

Day 1:
1 cup mixed berries


Day 2:
1 Green apple, diced
1 TBS flax seeds, ground
cinnamon to taste


Day 3:
1 Pear, diced
1 TBS flax seeds, ground
Cinnamon to taste

They may not be "pretty" but good golly I like yogurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment