Saturday, January 5, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

These sandwiches on the most delicious hoagies I have ever made was an AMAZING combo. I want to eat them EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.










Chicken -The amount will vary depending on how much meat you want on each sandwich, 1 breast or so would be more than enough for us.
**What I actually did was roast and entire chicken in the oven and then take about 1/2 lb out for the four of us.
Franks buffalo chicken sauce - just enough to cover the chicken
Mayo
Tomato
Lettuce
Sharp Cheddar cheese


If using precooked chicken like I did, use a small sauce pan and heat the chicken and buffalo sauce.

Top the bread with a bit of mayo and layer one side with sharp cheese (feel free to pre melt in the oven).

Then layer on the foodies and EAT.

I will admit I added a drizzle of ranch to mine. MAN OH MAN. SOOO Good.



No comments:

Post a Comment